Mosquito Control

According to the EPA, pyrethroids can be used for public health mosquito control without posing unreasonable risks to human health when applied according to the label. As with the application of any chemical, it is important to have a trained professional apply the treatment to ensure the proper application.

Mosquito control is about more than eliminating aggravation. It’s about protecting your family’s health. Mosquitoes carry disease-causing bacteria that are dangerous to both children and our pets. Make sure you have adequate protection against these pests.

For mosquito control treatment, O'Barry's Lawn Enhancements will treat your yard with an effective barrier spray that eliminates mosquitos for 21 days. Using a backpack sprayer designed for precise application, we target shrubs and plants with a barrier spray that kills mosquitoes on contact and bonds to foliage, where it acts as a mosquito repellent for weeks to come.  

All of the barrier spray chemicals we use are synthetic forms of pyrethrins called pyrethroids. Pyrethrins are insecticides that are derived from a naturally occurring compound called pyrethrum found in the chrysanthemum flower. Pyrethroids are used in numerous commercial products that consumers use to control insects such as household pest insecticides, pet shampoos and sprays, and even lice shampoos applied directly to the scalp. The standard barrier spray treatment is effective on other pests such as fleas, ticks and some flies as well.

​​​​​Keeping Your Lawn And Shrubs Green - 

With No Weeds Or Pests In Between

Call O'Barry's Lawn Enhancements today to start your

Mosquito Control Service!


Unfortunately, mosquitoes are more than just a summertime annoyance. Mosquitoes carry disease-causing bacteria that affect humans and can result in serious – or even deadly – consequences to our health. According to the American Mosquito Control Association (AMCA), over 1 million people worldwide die from mosquito-borne diseases each year.

Mosquitoes also transmit diseases like heartworm, which can be fatal to our four-legged friends.